Guide to State and Local Workforce Data, 3rd Edition (NEW UPDATE)
The U.S. Employment and Training Administration’s updated 3rd edition of its popular Guide to State and Local Workforce Data
maintains all of the additions and improvements made in the second edition.
TO SEE IT, CLICK "DOWNLOAD NOW" ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS SCREEN.
In the 3rd edition, we updated the listings on credentials, equal employment opportunity data, unemployment insurance claims, displaced workers, Internet and computer use, and homelessness.
Plus, the 3rd edition has
* Indicators to identify the sources that have the most recent and most geographically-detailed sources, and/or sources that include demographic data (e.g., gender, race, etc.), using a key shown on the Contents page; and
* A hyperlinked Table of Contents, allowing the user to immediately jump to a given section of the Guide.
The Guide has several features that make it uniquely valuable.
• Comprehensive coverage of the best workforce data sources from government and the private sector
• Direct links to the data
• Organization by topic
• Summary statistics on the number of states and localities for which data are available
• A general description for each entry, including when the data series began, and how often it’s published
• Essential background information for each entry, including links to frequently asked questions and contact information